In Brockville at the south end of Broad Street stands a tall ship mast dedicated to the occasion of the first port of call for the Tall Ships 1812 Tour and commemorating H. M. S. Bounty, the replica ship built for M. G. M. in Lunenburg and launched in 1960.
The ship docked in the marina behind and to the right of the mast is Fair Jeanne.
ON THE OCCASION OF THE FIRST PORT OF CALL
TALL SHIPS 1812 TOUR
THE CITY OF BROCKVILLE EXPRESSES TRIBUTE AND
COMMEMORATION TO THE LEGENDARY H.M.S. BOUNTY
BUILT IN LUNENBURG, NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA
LOST TO THE SEA IN NOVEMBER 2012
DURING HURRICANE SANDY
DAVID L. HENDERSON MAYOR OF BROCKVILLE
DAVID C. PAUL, CHAIR TALL SHIPS - 1812 TOUR BROCKVILLE